Papyrus Release v2.1.0 Is Here
We’re pleased to announce that a new RSK Papyrus release has been published in our Github repo. This release contains performance improvements, bug fixes and security improvements. This is a summary of the changes included in this version:
- Transaction relay improvements and handling of pending transactions fixes (#1266, #1134, #1253)
- New persistent storage for logs bloom reduces processing times for eth_getLogs subsequent calls (#1208)
- New command-line tools enable local export and import of blocks (see this blog post for more info) (#1226)
- Peer discovery now works for nodes behind NAT routers (#1262)
- The eth_compile family of methods has been removed (#1211)
- Other performance improvements (#1227, #1285)
You can find a complete list of the changes introduced in Papyrus 2.1.0 milestone.
Version 2.1.0 release’s sha256 sum is ecc4163c5292cef3b72580f07cfa30dae3996a95fc426ea09766a71e07d58918 rskj-core-2.1.0-PAPYRUS-all.jar. See Reproducible Build guide for further details.
Do you have further questions?
Please contact us through our Gitter channel (https://gitter.im/rsksmart) for technical questions and support.
You can also reach out with any feedback you would like to share with us through our social media channels and forums:
If you are new to RSK and smart contracts development, you may want to check our developer portal to find out how to start working on the RSK platform.
Thanks for your support!